"Bones and Shadows," illustrated by Marvel Comics legend Bob Hall and originally published in Ted Kooser's newspaper column, "American Life in Poetry," also at The Poetry Foundation. One of the illustrated poems in the comic book.
from Nate Hamel's rendition of the zombie poem,
"You Are Horror and Light"
Margaret Johnson taking us to
"The Secret Edge of the World"
Mike Lawlor and
the nature of change
Venues the poems originally appeared in, without the comics part.
- 24-pages + cover. Regular sized comic book (6 5/8 x 10 1/4")
- Full color (2 of the 5 artists chose b&w). High quality paper and cover.
- Free digital copy (PDF) with any paper copy order. PDF has 4 extra pages of special features.
- Signed by author. (Contact us for special inscription requests.)
- Each comic bagged and boarded -- protective clear bag with cardboard backer
- Postage $3.99 total, any quantity, including box of 10 orders. (USA only.)
- International postage. Canada $7; UK $12; Oz, NZ and Elsewhere $14. Plus, your country might charge duty
Email us to place international orders.
- Ages 12+ based on Comixology standards (No nudity, swearing, or graphic violence. Some spookiness.)